2020 CFO Peer Group Forum
A timely and exciting opportunity to discuss ideas and share solutions!
The role of the bank CFO/Controller is becoming increasingly challenging as interest margins are compressed, the accounting, tax and regulatory environment remain in a state of flux and competition is intensified. Join this facilitated platform to share information, exchange ideas, and discuss important issues with peers.
Limited to 20 Bank Members only.
Presentation and Peer Discussion 9:00 am – Noon (EDT)
Lunch Break Noon – 1:00 pm
Presentation and Peer Discussion 1:00 – 3:00 pm (EDT)
- The Pandemic – The Story of 2020… Impact on Banking, Your Communities, and Your Bank
- Industry Updates – National and South Carolina Financial Results
- Exam Experience – Past and Future Experiences and Expectations
- PPP – An Industry Opportunity or Problem … Loans, Fees, and Forgiveness Experiences
- EIDL and Main Street Lending Program Updates – Impact on Your Bank
- Funding and Liquidity Issues – What are you Doing to Lower Your Cost of Funds?
- Employee Issues – Safety Concerns, Vacation Issues, Travel Issues, Remote Workplace, and Hiring for the Future
- Budget Concerns – Expectations for Asset and Profit Growth in 2020
Meet your facilitator:
Karl Nelson is the Founder and CEO of KPN Consulting, an organization engaged in the ALCO, Funding, and Liquidity arena. His career has included senior positions with Silverton Bank, IDC Deposits, and Promontory Interfinancial Network. In addition, Karl served as a Senior Vice President with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta from 1991 through 2002 where he managed the sales and marketing, strategic planning, and trade association/regulatory outreach efforts and served on the bank’s ALCO.
Comments from previous attendees:
“The whole seminar was valuable.”
“Great information and discussion.”
“Good opportunity to allow us to see what other banks are doing.”
BANK MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE
Contact Anne Gillespie with questions, email@example.com
6 CPE CREDIT HOURS AVAILABLE
For CFOs, Controllers, Investment Officers, ALM Officers, Chief Risk Officers, & Senior Bank Officers.