What Are SCBA Preferred Vendors?
Talent Gathers Here!
BankTalentHQ is the premier talent management site for financial industry careers, brought to you by an alliance of state banking associations working together. Whether you are looking for a job with a financial institution, a service provider or a regulator, or you are an employer with a position to fill, BankTalentHQ is here to help you find what you need!
BankTalentHQ allows you to recruit and retain the best talent for your team, simply by posting your jobs on this newly launched national job board. In addition, BankTalentHQ has partnered with TopUSAJobs, which automatically posts to 100+ job boards with a single submission. This expands your reach and draws in more qualified candidates.
- Exclusive to the financial services industry
- Make your jobs easy to find
- Attract qualified applicants
- HR resources
- Engage job seekers
- Develop employees with Career and Sales Coaching
Regional Sales Director
Your Payroll and HR Solution!
CBIZ Flex-Pay Payroll Services offers a complete payroll processing and human resources services to employers of all sizes. We specialize in solutions for each client to provide the most viable options for your payroll needs. As your company grows, our system has the compatibility to grow with you. With a proven service model, CBIZ Flex-Pay’s dedicated payroll specialists provide clients unlimited training and support with the flexibility to meet their specific needs.
- One point of contact for all your payroll, HR, tax and reporting needs
- Multiple ways to process: phone, fax, e-mail, Web- or PC-based payroll with real-time access to your data, whether payroll, HR data, or reporting. We create a solution designed for you!
- A payroll system with HR Tracking and Support, Complete Management Reports, Employee Self-Serve, Hiring & Onboarding, Payroll Cards and Timekeeping Solutions.
- A full service HRIS Product that includes Applicant Tracking, Benefit Administration, Talent Management, Timekeeping components with configurable Workflows and Electronic Personnel files all in one system.
- Cost effective often 20-50% less than national payroll vendors.
- Custom reports written at no additional charge including 401(k) data and census reports.
- System Tracking of Group Term Life calculations, labor distribution of employees working in multiple departments and benefits updated at the company level.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and tracking tools. Dedicated ACA specialist at CBIZ Flex-Pay.
- HRSolutions Service with an expanded handbook builder that assures compliance in all 50 states, Online HR audit checklist to quickly assess HR compliance risks and Unlimited usage of a Live Hotline.
CRA credit you can feel good about.
Since our inception in 2000, we have helped banks across the country earn CRA credit for ensuring safe senior living environments through our turnkey crime prevention program, Senior Crimestoppers. Funded exclusively by the banking industry and endorsed by the ICBA and bankers associations in 43 states, Senior Crimestoppers protects low-to moderate-income seniors living in senior housing facilities, HUD communities and state veterans homes from theft, abuse and neglect.
Unlike some CRA opportunities, our 225 bank partners see the impact of their funds firsthand. We provide flexible funding options so banks can get involved through a community development loan, community development investment or a grant – it all depends on your bank’s CRA needs.
- CRA-qualified loan, investment and service test credit
- 100% turnkey solution, no administrative burden
- Flexible, low-risk funding options
- Detailed LMI documentation for CRA exam
Director of Sales
Premier Service. Premier Solution. Premier Support.
DDI Technology is an industry leading developer of electronic lien and titling interfaces for financial institutions nationwide. Our Premier Title Solution enables your Loan Operations team to streamline processes, improve reporting and manage exceptions within a simple, user-friendly application. Additional system features include tracking and auditing reports, extensive workflow and communication channels, user level customization and loan platform integration. DDI Technology can assist your institution in all 50 states from title application to lien release while providing exceptional customer service.
- Complete consolidation of titling and registration services
- Multiple integration and automation options to include uploads and bulk releases
- Improved exception handling via auto-perfect process to minimize staff involvement
- Complete customization and flexibility to meet your title process needs
- Easy-to-use, yet feature rich application
- State library provides built-in forms and state specific information
Glenn A. Blackwood
Equias Alliance, an NFP Company
BOLI and Benefit Advisors
Equias Alliance provides implementation and administrative consulting services for non-qualified executive/director benefit programs and bank-owned life insurance (BOLI) to over 1,200 banking organizations across the United States. Equias Alliance is a Preferred Vendor of SCBA and also has the exclusive endorsement of the ABA through its subsidiary, the Corporation for American Banking. In his 25+ years in this business, Managing Consultant Glenn Blackwood has worked with over 150 banking organizations in the southeast. Together with his colleague Joe Schaefer, the Equias Alliance team provides value via a consultative approach, extensive market knowledge and familiarity with banking professionals in the legal, accounting and regulatory arenas.
We invite you to evaluate Equias Alliance as a potential source for your strategic benefit and BOLI solutions. Equias Alliance offers a comprehensive range of executive benefit consulting services as well as strategic financing and investments solutions to offset benefit liabilities:
- Bank-Owned Life Insurance (BOLI)
- Design of Nonqualified Benefit Plans
- Administration of BOLI and Nonqualified Benefit Plans
- Review of Existing BOLI and Nonqualified Benefit Plans
Our Business is Growing Your Business
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation and critical communications. In addition, Harland Clarke provides promotional products, call centers, and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions.
The company delivers operational excellence and intelligent solutions to more than 50 million consumers and 5 million small and medium sized businesses per year through its relationships with 8,500+ of the nation’s leading financial institutions, large retailers, affiliate marketing companies and accounting software providers.
Our Performance Excellence business model serves as the foundation for all we do. Based on the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence, this approach helps us deliver ever-improving value to our clients, customers, employees, and other stakeholders, contributing to organizational sustainability and personal success.
- Be very customer-focused
- Adapt rapidly to change
- Focus on the vital few initiatives that will have the greatest positive impact
- Make fact-based decisions
- Develop and engage employees to deliver our plans
- Continuously improve our processes and performance
- Create a perpetual drive for sustainable growth
KS | HUB + SCBA Services, Inc.
Insurance • Risk Services • Employee Benefits
HUB International, Inc. is a leading global insurance brokerage headquartered in Chicago, IL. Listed as the 7th largest insurance brokerage in the world, HUB offers a broad array of property and casualty, employee benefits, personal lines, investment and risk management products and services, HUB also brings unmatched global capabilities to clients contemplating business across the globe or who are already doing business outside the U.S. Our teams work in partnership with clients to leverage our firm’s expertise and resources.
HUB delivers global resources to help you run your business more effectively. Our Regional HUB operating structure enables us to focus on local service and respond quickly to changing market conditions.
- Local insurance professionals supported delivering global resources.
- Preferred broker with all national as well as key regional insurance companies.
- Premium volume provides negotiating leverage with insurance companies.
- International risk management consuling and insurance brokerage services.
Taking Care of Business
Office and banking supplies, print/copy services, furniture, promotional products and more!
- Discounts up to 80% off Manufacturers Suggested List Price on a core list of 840+ frequently ordered products featuring many high use commodity items.
- Your own customized list of up to an additional 75 items using the same steeply discounted pricing matrix as the core list.
- For miscellaneous items outside the core and custom-tailored list you can choose any other product in the Business Services Division full line catalog at 10% off retail published prices (excludes technology products).
- Free, next-day delivery on orders over $50, depending on your location.
866.776.6426 ext. 3476
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC
With a network comprised of thousands of financial institutions nationwide, Promontory Interfinancial Network offers unique services that bring banks and other institutions together in a way that allows each to benefit from The Power of ManySM. Promontory Network members use its services—Insured Cash Sweep, or ICS; CDARS; Promnet Repo; IND; Yankee Sweep; Bank Assetpoint; and Residential Mortgage Network—to manage their balance sheets more profitably.
- Build multi-million-dollar relationships
- Replace higher-cost funding and/or reduce collateralization
- Manage liquidity
- Purchase funding
- Find opportunities to buy and sell loan assets
Limits, other terms, and conditions apply. Insured Cash Sweep, ICS, CDARS, IND, Bank Assetpoint, and Yankee Sweep are registered service marks, and Residential Mortgage Network, and The Power of Many are service marks, of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. The Promnet Repo service is provided by Assetpoint Financial, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC, and a member of FINRA and SIPC.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. For community banks, we offer solutions to help bankers evaluate market opportunities, manage risk and maximize performance.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.
- Less time spent on board and regulatory reporting for greater focus on revenue
- Daily views into overall performance and operations of your bank vs. budget
- Loan and deposit cash flow analysis for improved balance sheet management
- Improved credit administration with faster identification of high-risk loans
- Smarter personnel management to improve efficiency
- Targeted customer profiles for greater, successful cross-sells
- More effective marketing campaigns to grow business and reduce redundant expenses
Consulting – Network Security – IT Audit – Education
SBS CyberSecurity, LLC (SBS) is a premier cybersecurity consulting and audit firm. Since 2004, SBS has been dedicated to assisting organizations with the implementation of valuable risk management programs and to mitigating cybersecurity risks. The company has provided cybersecurity solutions to over 1,300 organizations across the United States and abroad, including financial institutions ranging in asset size from $12 million to over $20 billion. SBS delivers unique, turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs, including risk management solutions, auditing, and education. SBS CyberSecurity empowers customers to make more informed security decisions and trust the safety of their data.
- TRACTM is SBS’ integrated cybersecurity risk management software. It simplifies the risk management process and allows the user to make more informed security decisions
- SBS’ risk-based IT audit is tailored to the size and complexity of each organization, providing a personalized experience from start to finish. An SBS audit is security-focused and goes beyond simply checking
boxes on a list, reviewing your ISP for both compliance and adequacy.
- SBS network security services include IT audit, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, social engineering, cybersecurity audit, and more. After testing is complete, a cybersecurity consultant is available to provide guidance.
- SBS’ experienced consultants assist our clients in building and maintaining a valuable, comprehensive, and repeatable information security program (ISP). Consulting services consist of digital forensics, security awareness training, incident response planning, vendor management services, and a unique Cybersecurity Partnership.
- SBS is a leading provider of cybersecurity education in the financial industry. We have created a unique series of role-based cybersecurity certifications that provide industry-specific information security awareness and risk management skills to employees that will create confidence with examiners and auditors.
Sara B. Fisher
South Carolina Student Loan
Helping Students Achieve Dreams Through a College Education
South Carolina Student Loan (SCSL) is the only statewide, non-profit education lender, dedicated to making higher education possible for students needing extra financial help to go to college. For those who have finished their education, SC Student Loan also offers graduates in the workforce a loan to refinance their student debt into one loan. We provide programs of financial assistance to enable eligible students and parents to pursue and obtain their educational goals. We will administer these programs with a high degree of professionalism, fiscal integrity, administrative accountability and excellent service. We aim to enhance the relationship you have with your customer and increase loyalty to your bank.
- Strengthened partnership between the bank and customer
- Over 40 years helping students attend college
- No origination or application fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Fixed rates
- Online loan applications
- Online resource for college funding options
- Uncompromised service
Connect with Travelers and get the protection you need.
Travelers has been insuring banks for more than a century. Offering a wide range of customized insurance protection, Travelers SelectOne+® for Financial Institutions is designed to respond to the most recent trends in banking. This flexible product line provides a robust portfolio of insurance options, including:
- Directors & Officers
- Cyber Risk
- Banker Professional
- Financial Institution Bond
- Employment Practices
- Kidnap & Ransom
- ID fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Property & Casualty
- Surety Bonds
Travelers has grown with the times to become more than just an insurance carrier for your community bank. We’re a stable partner you can trust in uncertain times.
- Local and Dedicated Financial Institutions Specialty Underwriting
- Financial Institution Specialty Claim Expertise
- Dedicated Financial Institutions P&C Underwriting
- Local Property and Casualty Claim Teams
- Risk Management Services
- Financial Strength and Stability
- Committed to Serving the needs of Banks and Diversified Financial Institutions