What Are SCBA Preferred Vendors?
BankTalentHQ is the premier talent management site for financial industry careers, brought to you by an alliance of state banking associations working together. Whether you are looking for a job with a financial institution, a service provider or a regulator, or you are an employer with a position to fill, BankTalentHQ is here to help you find what you need!
BankTalentHQ allows you to recruit and retain the best talent for your team, simply by posting your jobs on this newly launched national job board. In addition, BankTalentHQ has partnered with TopUSAJobs, which automatically posts to 100+ job boards with a single submission. This expands your reach and draws in more qualified candidates.
- Exclusive to the financial services industry
- Make your jobs easy to find
- Attract qualified applicants
- HR resources
- Engage job seekers
- Develop employees with Career and Sales Coaching
VP Sales & Marketing
Your Payroll and HR Solution!
CBIZ Flex-Pay Payroll Services offers a complete payroll processing service and human resources database to employers of all sizes. We specialize in solutions for each client to provide the most viable options for your payroll needs. As your company grows, our system has the compatibility to grow with you. With a proven service model, Flex-Pay’s dedicated payroll specialists provide clients unlimited training and support with the flexibility to meet their specific needs.
Flex-Pay’s customer-focused service includes the following features:
- One point of contact for all your payroll, HR, tax and reporting needs
- Multiple ways to process: phone, fax, e-mail, Web- or PC-based payroll with real-time access to your data, whether it be payroll, HR data, or reporting
- A payroll system with HR Tracking, Complete Management Reports, Employee Self-Serve and Timekeeping Solutions.
- A full service HRIS Product that includes Applicant Tracking, Benefit Administration, Talent Management, Timekeeping components with configurable Workflows and Electronic Personnel files all in one system.
- Cost effective often 20-50% less than national payroll vendors.
- Custom reports written at no additional charge including 401(k) data and census reports.
- System Tracking of Group Term Life calculations, labor distribution of employees working in multiple departments and benefits updated at the company level.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and tracking tools. Dedicated ACA specialist at Flex-Pay. Current hot topic!
VP of Relationship Development
CRA Partners Powered by the Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation
CRA Partners is a compliance program you can feel good about. The Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation, a trusted brand for over 15 years, has been providing protection and an enhanced quality of life for vulnerable senior housing residents through a turnkey CRA compliance solution for community focused banks. Now we have a new name and a new look but the same meaningful mission.
Funded exclusively by the banking industry, we have 250 bank partners who have purchased collateral on behalf of our programs that have made a cumulative positive community impact of $238 million to low- and moderate-income communities. It is hard to overstate the transformative effect a bank can have on the lives of seniors by removing the fear of theft and neglect from their lives while also earning CRA credit for your bank.
- Guaranteed CRA credit on loan, investment and service tests
- Flexible funding options include CRA-qualified loans, investments or grants
- Detailed LMI documentation for positive CRA exam reviews
- Installation of a turnkey program in senior housing facilities, HUD communities and state Veterans homes with no overhead or administrative burden
- Providing enhanced quality of life programs for seniors to enjoy
- Opportunity for service test credit using tools including Preventing Elder Abuse Toolkit and the Welcome Home Banking website to provide financial education
- Positive public relations exposure in the community
Decision Dynamics, Inc.
Premier Solutions. Premier Support. Premier Service.
Decision Dynamics, Inc. (DDI) is an industry leader providing Electronic Lien and Titling (ELT) services to over 3,200 lenders across the nation. DDI’s Premier eTitleLien® solution allows lenders to receive and release vehicle titles electronically, all within an easy-to-use, secure, web-based application. Lenders will have the ability to view and maintain their entire title portfolio with a few simple clicks. Why DDI?
- Easy-to-use, yet feature rich application.
- Built-in forms and title workflow management.
- Real-time title inquiries and special fraud prevention modules.
- No monthly minimums, no per user fees, no setup charges, no support fees.
DDI’s Title and Registration Center can assist customers with processing and maintaining their paper title and registration portfolio all within our web-based application creating a total title management solution. The Title and Registration Center can also:
- Process out-of-state title and registration request.
- Provide title and registration services in all 50 states.
- Manage paper titles in a secure title center location.
- Handling state-to-state transfers
- Determine documentation required for repossessions.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Total title management solution for paper and electronic titles.
- Flexible solution designed to meet the titling needs of lenders.
Glenn A. Blackwood
BOLI and Nonqualified Benefits Solutions
Equias Alliance helps banks achieve their key financial goals, manage benefit liabilities and enhance shareholder value through market-leading knowledge, tailored executive benefit plan design, BOLI services and administration solutions. Equias Alliance consultants are known for their knowledge, use of advanced financial products and solutions, and skillful development of well-administered benefit programs. They have demonstrated reliability and longevity in serving their South Carolina clients. Glenn Blackwood, the Equias representative in SC, has worked with over 40 banks in the state over 24 years.
We invite you to evaluate Equias Alliance as a potential source for your strategic benefit and BOLI solutions. Equias Alliance offers a comprehensive range of executive benefit consulting services as well as strategic financing and investments solutions to offset benefit liabilities:
- Bank-Owned Life Insurance (BOLI)
- Design of Nonqualified Benefit Plans
- Administration of BOLI and Nonqualified Benefit Plans
- Review of Existing BOLI and Nonqualified Benefit Plans
- Endorsed by American Bankers Association
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting, legal and regulatory issues regarding BOLI and Nonqualified Benefit Plans
- Experience working with over 800 bank clients nationwide and over 40 banks in SC
- Extensive product knowledge and long term relationships with the top BOLI carriers
Payment and Marketing Solutions
As an industry leader, Harland Clarke understands what bankers want and need from their checking and marketing programs. Harland Clarke provides a variety of services designed to increase revenue, reduce expense and enhance the customer experience. Harland Clarke strives to make your bank the primary financial institution for your account holder. They offer:
- Personal and business check programs
- Card services (including Instant Issue and EMV capabilities)
- Marketing Services
- Loan Acquisition programs
- Account Acquisition programs
- Direct Mail and Digital capabilities
- Forms and Commercial Print
- Contact Center Services
- Mystery Shop
- Merger & Acquisition services
- State-of-the-art digital print technology
- Competitive pricing and rebates for participating banks
- Industry leading service and performance guarantees
- Accurate and efficient order fulfillment
- Comprehensive program management and reporting
President & CEO
Vice President – Financial Institution Practice Leader
Commercial Insurance Advisor
KS | HUB + SCBA Services, Inc.
Fully integrated insurance, risk management, benefits and HR services firm
KS | HUB Insurance is a fully integrated insurance, risk management, benefits and HR services firm, serving businesses and individuals throughout the Southeast. With offices in Columbia, Greenville, Raleigh and Charleston, KS | HUB focuses on researching our clients and their businesses to identify risks and provide solutions. We want our clients to be successful and we approach insurance as a strategy, rather than a commodity.
- Dedicated Financial Institution Practice
- Experience with over 100 Financial Institutions in the Southeast*
- Industry Specific Knowledge of All Coverage Endorsements & Exclusions
- Industry Specific Claims Management Consulting
- Coverage/Policy Reviews
- Available for Board Presentations
*Experience includes banks with assets from $30 Million to excess of $10 Billion
Office and banking supplies, print/copy services, furniture, promotional products and more
Office Depot, founded in 1986, is the world’s leading seller of office supplies and an industry leader in every distribution channel – from retail stores and contract delivery to catalogs and e-commerce. Through the SCBA program, banks can receive discounts on an array of Office Depot products and services such as copy & print, breakroom supplies, furniture, janitorial supplies and technology. SCBA members also have access to Office Depot’s exclusive Business Services Division website, strategic brand name partnerships, multi-billion-dollar buying power and ease in economizing your bank’s operations.
Our name is a bit of a misnomer—in addition to office supplies and paper, we allow our partners to leverage their spend across multiple categories, for an overall savings program that drives efficiencies from within.
- Letterhead/Envelopes/Business Cards/Promotional Products/Branded Materials
- Deposit Slips/Checks/Forms and other finance documents
- Technology Hardware/Services
- Printer Fleet Efficiency Management/Automatic Toner Replenishment
- Furniture and Accessories
- Next-day delivery on 99% of all orders
In addition to these categories, we’re partnered closely with Harland Clarke, to serve our customers in the banking industry. We combine our buying power with your needs to provide the best savings program under this industry leader.
Office Depot is uniquely positioned in the marketplace, allowing your bank to leverage its total spend across all of these categories, into a comprehensive savings program to fit your bank’s specific needs. Our reporting allows you stay ahead of any workplace expenditure trends. Vendor consolidation means less time ordering and paying bills, and more time growing your business.
Bank/ Associate Member Registration
Employee Purchase Program Registration
If you are an employee of a SCBA member organization, you can register for an Employee Discount Account by clicking here. Get the same savings for personal supplies as your bank, plus save 10% on in-store or online purchases.
866.776.6426, ext. 3476 (T)
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC
With a Network comprised of thousands of financial institutions nationwide, Promontory Interfinancial Network offers unique services that bring banks and other institutions together in a way that allows each to benefit from The Power of ManySM. Promontory Network members use its services—Insured Cash Sweep, or ICS; CDARS; Promnet Repo; IND; Yankee Sweep; Bank Assetpoint; and Residential Mortgage Network—to manage their balance sheets more profitably. Visit promnetwork.com to find out how Promontory Interfinancial Network can help your bank:
- Build multi-million-dollar relationships
- Replace higher-cost funding and/or reduce collateralization
- Manage liquidity
- Purchase funding
- Find opportunities to buy and sell loan assets
Limits, other terms, and conditions apply. Insured Cash Sweep, ICS, CDARS, IND, Bank Assetpoint, and Yankee Sweep are registered service marks, and Residential Mortgage Network, and The Power of Many are service marks, of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. The Promnet Repo service is provided by Assetpoint Financial, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC, and a member of FINRA and SIPC.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
Data and analytical tools
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. For community banks, we offer solutions to help bankers evaluate market opportunities, manage risk and maximize performance.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
- Less time spent on board and regulatory reporting for greater focus on revenue
- Daily views into overall performance and operations of your bank vs. budget
- Loan and deposit cash flow analysis for improved balance sheet management
- Improved credit administration with faster identification of high-risk loans
- Smarter personnel management to improve efficiency
- Targeted customer profiles for greater, successful cross-sells
- More effective marketing campaigns to grow business and reduce redundant expenses
Regional Sales Representative
SBS CyberSecurity (SBS) is a premier cybersecurity company that aims to make a positive impact on financial institutions and help them achieve successful IT examinations. By working closely with banking associations and regulators we are able to help implement valuable programs to promote risk management and oversight of cybersecurity threats and incidents. We truly care about each customer and consider them to be our partner as we guide them through their information security journey. SBS offers a variety of products and services, such as:
- TRACTM, an integrated, cybersecurity risk management software
- Cyber-RISKTM, a free automated cybersecurity risk assessment software
- Risk-based audits: penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, social engineering
- Vendor management
SBS is also a leading provider of cybersecurity education in the financial industry, offering industry specific, role-based training and certification programs. These certifications provide attendees with a platform to increase information security awareness and risk management.
- Focused exclusively on the banking industry.
- Form true partnerships with our banking customers.
- Uniquely dedicated to education for the banking industry.
- Provide financial institutions with a turnkey cybersecurity solution.
- Varying levels of services available based on size and complexity.
- Have helped customers through thousands of successful IT exams.
South Carolina Student Loan
South Carolina Student Loan (SCSL) is the only statewide, non-profit education lender, dedicated to making higher education possible for those needing extra financial help to go to college.
For those who have finished their education, SC Student Loan also offers graduates in the workforce a loan to refinance their student debt into one loan.
South Carolina Student Loan shall provide programs of financial assistance to enable eligible students and parents to pursue and obtain their educational goals. We will administer these programs with a high degree of professionalism, fiscal integrity, administrative accountability and excellent service.
We will enhance the relationship you have with your customer and increase loyalty to your bank.
- Strengthen the partnership between the bank and customer
- Over 40 years helping students attend college
- No origination or application fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Fixed rates
- Online loan applications
- Online resource for college funding options
- Uncompromised service
Mailing Division Manager
901 Brookwood Drive
Columbia SC 29201
The Sourcing Group
SI Solutions: Your data delivery experts
For years SI Solutions has been providing printing and mailing services to Community Banks all over the southeast. As a processing center, we interpret your data, reformat and variably print your statements and notices. We work with your marketing department to create a personalized correspondence based on values in their data. By combining marketing information with personal data, we maximize the touch to your customers while saving you money with the total process approach. We can print your statements in full color and provide multiple electronic solutions as well.
- Printing and mailing of bank statements, notices, tax notices, AOP notices and checks. We can even print in full color
- Provide electronic services such as e-statements, e-notices and PDF archival
- Commercial printing of brochures and inserts
- Print forms, counter forms, tickets and envelopes
- Provide ad specialty/promotional items
- Internet protection/surveillance
Toll Free: 800.947.0314 x3704
Travelers has been insuring banks for more than a century. Offering a wide range of customized insurance protection, Travelers SelectOne+ SM for Financial Institutions is designed to respond to the most recent trends in banking. This flexible product line provides insurance options to help banks reduce potential gaps and overlaps in coverage, including D&O liability, cyber liability, bankers professional liability, financial institution bonds, ID fraud expense reimbursement and property/casualty coverages.
- D&O Coverage – Broad definition of insured – includes the insured organization, and subsidiaries, as well as past, present or future directors, officers, international functional equivalents, members of a board of managers, employees, and members of management and advisory committees.
- D&O Coverage – Broad definition of subsidiary – definition of subsidiary includes any majority-owned corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and 50 percent-owned joint ventures or nonprofit entities under management control of named insured including appointment of general partner.
- Bond Coverage – No charge for certain mid-term acquisitions or mergers (less than 25 percent of the policyholder’s assets) with state-of-the-art language.
- EPL Coverage – Broad definition of insured – includes the insured organization, including subsidiaries; members of board of directors and officers; members of board of trustees; members of board of regents; members of board of governors; natural person partners; LLC managers; functional equivalents.
- Cyber Coverage – Third-party (liability) and first-party coverage – provides protection to the insured for liability to others and reimbursement for expenses incurred.
- Identity Fraud Coverage – Dedicated identity fraud claim unit – experts who can provide guidance to insured victim to assist in the recovery of their identity and credit history.
- Kidnap and Ransom Coverage – Loss of ransom monies – reimbursement of corporate and personal asset ransom money – the perils: *Kidnap *Bodily injury extortion *Property damage extortion *Products extortion *Trade secrets extortion *E-commerce extortion (including computer virus) *Confiscation, destruction, disappearance or wrongful appropriation during ransom money delivery.
- Fiduciary Coverage – Coverage for civil penalties – under sections 502(i) and 502(I) of ERISA and civil penalties under HIPAA’s privacy provisions.
Vantiv, Now Wordplay
Leading, integrated payment processor focused on helping financial and merchant institutions be more successful.
Vantiv stands apart from other processors because of its consultative approach and integrated technology platform. We enable our clients with a comprehensive suite of payment processing and technology solutions that can be tailored to meet their unique needs.
Vantiv provides integrated card issuer processing, payment network processing and value-added services to financial institutions.
- Payment Processing –Debit & Credit
- ATM Solutions
- Merchant Services
- Remote Check Capture
- Fraud & Data Security
- Loyalty Programs
- Advisory Services
- Data & Reporting
- Mobile Services
#1 Ranked U.S. Merchant Acquirer in pin debit transactions1
#2 Ranked U.S. Merchant Acquirer in transaction growth (2010-2011)1
#2 Ranked U.S. Merchant Acquirer in total transactions1
10 of the top 25 national retailers are Vantiv clients
10% market share in the U.S. based on number of financial institution clients
1,400 financial institution relationships across the U.S.