At Total Training Solutions (TTS), we are very excited to be a new partner of the South Carolina Bankers Association. Our collaboration will enable us to provide webinars to your financial institution on topics most important to the success and compliance of your bank.
Since our first webinar in 2002, the industry has undergone some dramatic changes. Certainly the sub-prime mortgage crisis at the end of the last decade caused the most important innovations to our industry, and more specifically, the approach to compliance. Since then, it seems like a new regulation or law has been introduced on a monthly – if not weekly – basis. This is where web-based training offers a major advantage over other methods. A webinar can be created and offered incredibly fast. We rely on the expertise of our presenters – the best in the financial industry – to understand new regulations inside and out before the ink is even dry on the paper they were drafted on.
Whatever your online training needs may be, TTS can assist you. They have webinars ranging from customer service to sales to underwriting – and everything in between. They can’t wait to show you how we can make your job easier!
On Demand Webinars
In addition to our live webinars, BankWebinars.com also offers a wide-selection of recorded webinars to fit your schedule.Benefits:
- The same great information as our live webinars
- Unlimited playback for 6-months after the live date
- An accompanying CD and handouts for offline viewing
How much time do you spend each month researching new compliance rules & regulations? Would you like to reduce that time to ONE HOUR??? Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task. Carl Pry, a well-known and highly respected compliance expert, presents a monthly one-hour compliance update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what’s on the horizon in a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office.Features:
- Earn 15 CRCM credits with your 12-month subscription; 3/4 of the annual requirement (1.25 credits for each session)
- Monthly hot topics
- Current deadlines
- Upcoming regulations
- Examiner guidance
- Concise one hour format
- Unlimited participants
- One-low cost
- Archived recording
- New: Annual subscribers receive 25% off the Featured Compliance Webinar of the Month
- Live Plus Five ($265) – Attend the live event and receive five business days of unlimited access to the OnDemand Playback and links to presenter materials and supplementary handouts.
- OnDemand Recording ($295) – Receive unlimited access to the OnDemand Playback for 6 months and links to presenter materials and supplementary handouts. This option does not include live session attendance.
- CD-ROM ($345) – Receive the webinar recording on a CD-ROM 7-10 business days after the Live event or your registration date (whichever is the latter). Receive unlimited access to the OnDemand Playback for 6 months and links to presenter materials and supplementary handouts. This option does not include live session attendance.
- Live Plus Six ($365) – Attend the live event and receive six months of unlimited access to the OnDemand Playback and links to presenter materials and supplementary handouts.
- Premier Package ($395) – Includes all three base options. Live attendance, OnDemand Playback for six months, and the CD-ROM.
Directors Education Series™
The Directors Education Series™ is a monthly release of training modules focused on the role and expectations of the Bank Director’s conduct, duties and liabilities. Our programs have been authored by a group of highly recognized, respected industry experts. Your subscription to this series will assist you with the responsibility you have to educate those who serve on your Board.
One annual subscription provides your entire financial institution access to our entire module library with a new module published each month.
- 20-25 minutes in length (perfect for Board Meetings)
- Audio, Video, & PowerPoint
- Handouts and Discussion Questions
- Monthly Viewing Reports sent to administrators
- Accessible on a variety of devices
- Printable Certificates of Completion
- 12 Month Subscription $1,395