1. View bank group assignments on the above webpage.
- Group members should email each other to ensure that each team is bringing at least one laptop computer with spreadsheet, presentation graphics, and word processing capabilities.
Additional computers are a plus since multiple team members may sign into the model simultaneously.
- Some groups bring a small printer and paper, but it is not a requirement.
2. View the presentations and complete the two exercises listed on the above webpage.
- Please understand that it will likely take about three hours to view the presentations and complete the exercises. You do not have to complete all of the activities at one time. You may pause, rewind, or restart the presentations at any time. The instructions for the exercises are on the website.
- The presentations and exercises introduce you to the simulation. Failure to complete the activities will impact your bank’s performance.