Total Training Solutions (TTS),a leading provider of bank and credit union regulatory compliance webinars, was acquired by OnCourse Learning in May of 2018.
OnCourse Learning is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE:ATGE), a global education provider headquartered in the UnitedStates.It empowers financial institutions to prepare their frontlines, complianceteams, executive leadership and board of directors with comprehensive enterprise compliance, risk management and professional development education that is effective and engaging. Over 10,000 clients and partners have adopted OnCourse Learning solutions to efficiently manage complexity, change and growth.Plus, over the course of our 40+ year history we have trained over 190,000 individuals with our NMLS-approved licensure and continuing education courses.
Learn more about OnCourse Learning’s history.
View the complete list of webinars
At Total Training Solutions (TTS), we are very excited to be a new partner of the South Carolina Bankers Association. Our collaboration will enable us to provide webinars to your financial institution on topics most important to the success and compliance of your bank.
Since our first webinar in 2002, the industry has undergone some dramatic changes. Certainly the sub-prime mortgage crisis at the end of the last decade caused the most important innovations to our industry, and more specifically, the approach to compliance. Since then, it seems like a new regulation or law has been introduced on a monthly – if not weekly – basis. This is where web-based training offers a major advantage over other methods. A webinar can be created and offered incredibly fast. We rely on the expertise of our presenters – the best in the financial industry – to understand new regulations inside and out before the ink is even dry on the paper they were drafted on.
Whatever your online training needs may be, TTS can assist you. They have webinars ranging from customer service to sales to underwriting – and everything in between. They can’t wait to show you how we can make your job easier!
In addition to our live webinars, BankWebinars.com also offers a wide selection of recorded webinars to fit your schedule.Benefits:
- The same great information as our live webinars
- Unlimited playback for 6-months after the live date
- An accompanying CD and handouts for offline viewing
How much time do you spend each month researching new compliance rules & regulations? Would you like to reduce that time to ONE HOUR??? Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task. Carl Pry, a well-known and highly respected compliance expert, presents a monthly one-hour compliance update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what’s on the horizon in a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office.
- Earn 15 CRCM credits with your 12-month subscription; 3/4 of the annual requirement (1.25 credits for each session)
- Monthly hot topics, Current deadlines, Upcoming regulations, Examiner guidance, Concise one hour format, Unlimited participants, One-low cost, Archived recording
- New: Annual subscribers receive 25% off the Featured Compliance Webinar of the Month
For only $165 per month you receive the live session and a link to the archived recording. Save even more by purchasing a 12-month subscription! Watch the live session or access the recording for the next 30 days. Imagine what you can save in reduced compliance violations or unnecessary research time.
- Live Plus Five ($265) – Attend the live event and receive five business days of unlimited access to the OnDemand Playback and links to presenter materials and supplementary handouts.
- OnDemand Recording ($295) – Receive unlimited access to the OnDemand Playback for 6 months and links to presenter materials and supplementary handouts. This option does not include live session attendance.
- CD-ROM ($345) – Receive the webinar recording on a CD-ROM 7-10 business days after the Live event or your registration date (whichever is the latter). Receive unlimited access to the OnDemand Playback for 6 months and links to presenter materials and supplementary handouts. This option does not include live session attendance.
- Live Plus Six ($365) – Attend the live event and receive six months of unlimited access to the OnDemand Playback and links to presenter materials and supplementary handouts.
- Premier Package ($395) – Includes all three base options. Live attendance, OnDemand Playback for six months, and the CD-ROM.
Questions after Registration?
If you have not received your webinar link or have other questions after you have already registered for a webinar, please call (800) 831-0678.